How I made my own Hue light strips for cheap

led strip lighting in room
Credit: Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority

I’ve experimented with a variety of remote work arrangements over the last decade. From a bedroom setup to a couch or a dining table, I’ve done it all. But when I recently started rebuilding my home office, I knew good lighting and enough of it was going to be essential. This was all the more important because despite having large windows, my apartment just doesn’t get enough natural light. It’s well documented that lighting can affect mood, productivity, and mental health.

Our picks: The best smart bulbs | The best smart lamps



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/GwXar5h
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 investors discuss why AI is more than just a buzzword in biotech

Voiceflow, a Canada-based SaaS platform that lets companies launch their own voice and chat bots, raises $20M Series A led by Felicis Ventures (Igor Bosilkovski/Forbes)

Ex-staffers say Twitter's mass firing of security staff and growing reliance on automation will help China and other authoritarian regimes in silencing critics (Adam Rawnsley/Rolling Stone)