Sony LinkBuds S vs WF-1000XM4: Does a $130 price gap make a big difference?

Sony WF-1000XM4 vs Sony LinkBuds S

Credit: Adamya Sharma / Android Authority

I’ve been using the Sony WF-1000XM4 for a good year now, and I can safely say they are a great set of true wireless earbuds. Everything works as intended. Battery life and Bluetooth connectivity are super reliable, app features are plenty, and sound quality is exemplary. Clearly, they are Sony’s best for a reason. So when Sony sent over the LinkBuds S to test, I was a bit skeptical. I like my audio tech to be top-of-the-line because I don’t like compromising on quality or features. If I’m buying the best, there’s a certain guarantee I won’t regret my purchase.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/ARDL1tz
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 investors discuss why AI is more than just a buzzword in biotech

Voiceflow, a Canada-based SaaS platform that lets companies launch their own voice and chat bots, raises $20M Series A led by Felicis Ventures (Igor Bosilkovski/Forbes)

Ex-staffers say Twitter's mass firing of security staff and growing reliance on automation will help China and other authoritarian regimes in silencing critics (Adam Rawnsley/Rolling Stone)